Ticketing Terms & Conditions
Free entry on Thursday, Friday and Saturday at all three venues (Old Course St. Andrews, Kingsbarns, Carnoustie), tickets are not needed for these days.
Tickets for Sunday at St Andrews are available at a charge and must be purchased in advance. There will be no tickets available at the gate.
- • Adult (over 18): £20
- • Senior (over 65): £15
- • Concessions: FOC (Children Under 18, Students, and Military personnel. Valid ID must be presented at the door to gain entry)
Please do not bring the following items to The Alfred Dunhill Links Championship:
- • No items which are, or in the opinion of the organisers (or any authorised person) could be used as a weapon, including firearms, knives, corkscrews and personal protection sprays
- • No Pyrotechnic devices including fireworks, explosives, smoke canisters, flares, laser pointers or similar items
- • No noise producing devices including air horns, portable speakers, PA systems, megaphones or similar items used for amplification or broadcast.
- • No unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), including drones, model aircraft, kites or similar airborne crafts/items
- • No professional cameras and video cameras or any photographic equipment used for commercial purposes
- • No Alcoholic beverages
- • Bag searches will be in operation on site
- • Children should always be accompanied by an adult
- • Always follow the instructions of Marshals and Officials and stay outside the ropes that bound the golf course
- • On entry to the venue look for Map boards, these will help you find exits, key facilities and they provide other key information. If in doubt, ask an official or marshal
- • All promotional, commercial, political, religious or offensive items of whatever nature including, but not limited to, clothing, banners, signs, symbols and leaflets are prohibited
Mobile Device & Camera Policy - Spectators
A strict policy will be in place to ensure play is not disrupted in any way.
No audio or video capture is permitted at any time.
No still photography is permitted on Championship Days.
Data use (e.g., texting, e-mail, website access, etc) is permitted throughout the golf course, but volume must be muted at all times. All devices must be in SILENT mode at all times
Making or distributing broadcasts, commentary, news reports, data, results or statistics by any means in any format or media including any such by mobile phone or other wireless device is not permitted.
Ticket holders’ consent to being photographed, filmed and recorded at the Tournament (including by CCTV), and consent to use of any such film, image or recording at the discretion of the promoter and their licensees and partners without compensation or notice.
Spectators who breach any provision of the policy will be subject to the terms and conditions of entry and maybe asked to leave.